Lisa Rossi, Certified Life Coach
I came to this profession of being a Certified Coach late in life after being in management with a specialty in professional problem solving for two family businesses for over 25 years. I have always been interested in people and how we relate to one another. I have used my curiosity of people to learn and educate myself through seminars, specialized training, reading about the human connection and how to be a better me. I am Easy going with a sense of humor. There is no mess in your life that will frighten me off! I’m fine if you are emotional, need to vent, be confused or overwhelmed, or even change gears. I will however, always ask about the ‘why’ behind it all, and probe for insights and inspirations.
It is my goal to assist as many people as possible to live their authentic life, not something designed by society. Leap-of-Faith is about taking that first step, I did, and now I challenge you!
I can not do it without you!
This isn’t a get the “Cliff Notes” to happiness program; it’s more like a gym. I’m your personal trainer and I provide the equipment and the environment for you to succeed. You have my resources and training at your disposal- BUT- it’s up to you to use them. We share the responsibility of this journey together. I will hold you accountable to your word, and remind you we’re in this together!
I bring to our relationship, my personal, professional and educational experience.
• I listen to you-not for judgment but for understanding
• I ask questions that allow you to think in new and revealing ways
• I motivate, encourage and support you every step of the way
• I share resources that will assist you and provide good information
• I help you reveal, define and then focus on your true passions and dreams
• I co-create supportive structures and environments in your life that you can count on
• I keeping you accountable to your inner highest personal best!